Save the Date:
MSNO Fall Conference
- October 15, 2016: Holiday Inn, Marlborough
April 9th, 2016
MSNO Supports Opioid Abuse Prevention Bill
School Nurse of the Month
- The May 9, 2016 Board Meeting will be held at the Newton Wellesley Hospital.
- The June 13, 2016 Board Meeting will be held at HPHC in Quincy.
Schedule of Board Meetings – updated
September 2015 – June 2016 Meetings
The location of Board meetings rotate
Scholarships and Awards
- MSNO is now accepting applications for Scholarships and Awards through May 18, 2016.
- Criteria for specific applications can be found on the Scholarships/Awards Page.
- Scholarship and Award winners will be announced at MSNO’s Fall 2016 Conference.
- Please nominate a special colleague for one of these honors!
- For more information, contact [email protected]
We are here to advocate for the health of all school children in Massachusetts by advancing the quality school nursing services.
We welcome you to join us in this effort, and in promoting the rights, interests and professional growth of our members.
May 11, 2016 is recognized as National School Nurse Day. This is a day to honor school nurses who work hard every to keep all students healthy, safe, in school and ready to learn! How will you recognize School Nurse Day 2016? For more information please visit the National Association of School Nurses website
Congratulations Kathy Grant, BSN, RN Sandwich, MA for being awarded the William P. Doran Award for Excellence in School Nursing. The award was sponsored by New England Sales and Service.