Save the Date:
MSNO Fall Conference
- October 15, 2016: Holiday Inn, Marlborough
MSNO Supports Opioid Abuse Prevention Bill
School Nurse of the Month
- June 13, 2016 Board Meeting will be held at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- 1600 Crown Colony Drive, Quincy, MA 02169
- 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Scholarships and Awards
- Scholarship and Award applications are closed for 2016.
- Scholarship and Award winners will be announced at MSNO’s Fall Conference on Saturday, October 15, 2016.
- For more information, contact [email protected]
We are here to advocate for the health of all school children in Massachusetts by advancing the quality school nursing services.
We welcome you to join us in this effort, and in promoting the rights, interests and professional growth of our members.
American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Policy Statement calls for a full-time nurse in every school. The full policy statement, Role of the School Nurse in Providing School Health Services, was released on-line and will be printed in the June issue of Pediatrics.
Top 5 Ways NASN Membership Supports School Nurses